The Computer Vision Winter Workshop (CVWW) is the annual meeting of several computer vision research groups located in Graz, Ljubljana, Prague, and Vienna. The basic goal of this workshop is to communicate fresh ideas within the groups, and to provide conference experience to PhD students. However, the workshop is open to everyone. In year 2012 workshop will be organized by the Slovenian Pattern Recognition Society. It will be held in Mala Nedelja, Slovenija from February 1st – 3rd, 2012.
The main topics of the workshop are (but are not limited to):
Other important dates
- Paper submission: December, 20th 2011 24:00 CET
- Supplementary material: December, 22nd 2011 24:00 CET
- Acceptance notification: January, 12th 2012 24:00 CET
- Registration: January, 16th 2012 24:00 CET (registration instructions and form)
- Camera ready: January, 20th 2012 24:00 CET